The Value of Systematizing
The asset management systems we develop for our clients create value across the organization on a long-term, sustainable basis.
Asset management systems (AMS) make asset-intensive organizations run better. They introduce structure into inherently chaotic operations, coordinating all variables in order to optimize asset performance.
Increase Uptime while Reducing Costs
Our clients typically see a 3–5% increase in uptime and machine availability while simultaneously reducing maintenance and MRO costs by 15–25%. We achieve this improvement margin by focusing on holistic solutions rather than isolated problems.
Insurance companies like management systems. Structured, documented, disciplined practices result in safer and more environmentally compliant operations. Asset management systems can help lower insurance premiums.
Generate Rich EAM Information
An AMS gives EAM software the foundation it needs to thrive. It standardizes processes and ensures that all asset life cycle events are tracked in the software system, which improves the quality of information produced by the software system. Better information outputs, in turn, empower management to make better decisions.
Deliver on Business Objectives
An AMS aligns the asset management operation with business objectives, ensuring that the company’s physical assets are helping it to achieve its business goals. Establishing an AMS enables leadership to manage risks, demonstrate good stewardship, and improve productivity by 12–15%—all without hurting the bottom line.
The AMS Advantage
- Provides a structured approach to equipment and infrastructure management.
- Aligns the organization with industry-recognized best practices for asset management.
- Delivers a mandate from management for how the organization’s physical assets will be managed and supported.
- Brings people together, breaks down silos, and solves organizational challenges.
- Demonstrates good stewardship to regulators, stakeholders, and insurance companies.
- Increases asset uptime and reliability while minimizing risks and reducing costs.
Establishing an AMS is the best way to improve equipment reliability, reduce MRO costs, and realize ROI on software investments. To learn more about the benefits of embedding an asset management system into your operation, please contact us.
Interested in receiving an on-site Gap Analysis?
Can we help you?
Give us a call at 615-567-8112 or drop us a note.
Defining Asset Management